Leave of Absence FAQs - Return after Leave

How do I return after a Leave of Absence?

You must submit a Readmission/Termination of Leave of Absence form to your home school or college to return to SU after a Leave of Absence. This form is obtained within your home school or college or through the Office for Student Assistance, 306 Steele Hall. Readmission is not guaranteed, and is determined by the individual school, college, or program.

For readmission following a medical leave of absence, additional steps are needed to be taken, please contact the Office for Student Assistance at 315-443-4357.